I have a problem...........................


I was killing time at Walmart, yes I have a bit of white trash in me and I peruse the aisles of the local Walmart looking for a good deal from time to time. Anyhow this book caught my eye and I thought, "are they talking about me?" Sad yes.........but true!! I wouldn't say that Starbucks has saved MY life but at times I think it saved my children's lives. I just hop in the ol minivan and head on down to the drive thru Starbucks conveniently located by my house and soothe my aggravation with a Caramel Macchiato. I just keep saying to myself, really rationalizing my consumption of Starbucks, that at least it's not the liquor store. Of course it would be cheaper.......................yes many of you think I have a problem and it is true but I really do enjoy it!!!

No comments: