Take Me Out to the Ballgame.................
































Take me out to the crowd..............David & Sawyer enjoyed a Rockies game on Sunday. The Colorado Rockies vs. the New York Mets, David's two favorite teams. A little father son time which I hope turns into a summer time tradition for them, going to the ballpark, enjoying a hot dog, and time together. Of course Maggie and I had some girl time while they were gone, lunch, Barnes & Noble, and window shopping--
oh and of course a Starbucks!! We also went to Golden Ponds in Longmont for a little hike and church on Sunday morning. We managed to do all this this weekend amidst my crazy new "part-time" job and I use that term loosely.............I managed to put in 17 hours this weekend alone!! Enjoy the pics...................




No comments: