Garage Saleing Brewster Style!


Garage Saleing 101 ---
Have the Proper Lawn Chair



The Queens of Garage Saleing..........



MAKE OFFER
You Wouldn't believe How Many offers I got on her!!!




The kids & I just spent 5 glorious days in sunny Northwest Kansas on the farm and garage saleing in good ol Brewster. Ok I have to make it sound more glamorous than it was because it will be my only vacation this summer!! We did have a great time though.

Where else can you walk into your childhood home and see a "Fetal Extractor" sitting on the porch. Yes a Fetal Extractor. A device used to "pull" a calf. Lovely huh?!?!

And where else can your son go bale hay, see a chopped in half bull snake, catch a toad, check the corn crop, eat pizza, go to Dairy Queen, and haul water to the cows- ALL IN ONE DAY!!! Sawyer and Maggie had a blast hanging out with Granny & Papa Bowman and Great Grandma & Grandpa Harper and of course Macey Woo Hoo, Mama Kitty, BoBo, and Poppy. Maggie mostly hung on my leg but you get the idea, the kids love going to the farm. And I love that there is a farm to go to with grandparents who love my kids as much as I do. I'm sure they enjoy the peace and quiet when we leave too!!



How Maggie & I Spent Our Time in Kansas --
constantly wanting Mommy to pick her up and me constantly wondering why she won't let anyone else pick her up!!!




The Ever popular mower ride with Granny............

No comments: