THUNDER IN THE ROCKIES







Today we spent the day with Rachel & Christopher at Thunder In the Rockies up in Loveland at The Ranch. Several organizations came together to surprise them with a Home Makeover!!! It has been amazing the outpouring of support for them from the community. They even had a stretch limo Hummer come and pick them up to take them out to The Ranch, Sawyer LOVED that, especially when he and Aunt Rachel were hanging out the sunroof at the stop light. Even Uncle JR made a surprise appearance all the way from Glenwood Springs!

You wouldn't believe all the TV crews that were there, I have seen coverage already tonight on CBS and NBC and I know I saw Fox News there too. Here is a link for 9news.
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=98766&catid=188

I am very proud of Christopher and his amazing spirit and Faith that has brought him through all of this. I just keep thinking, man what a plan God has for Christopher and how he is using him to touch all those around him as he meets all these incredible people along this journey. I can't wait to see what is in store for him next.

Thanks Bubba for being such an inspiration...................

No comments: